No Purchase or payment Necessary to Enter or Win. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. CONTEST DESCRIPTION: ZombiU Zed Events competition (the "Contest") begins on Monday, October 22nd, 2012 at 17:01 p.m. BST and ends on November 30, 2012 at 17:00 GMT. Ubisoft will select two Prize winners at the end of the competition at random. LIMIT: One prize per person or Facebook account over the Entry Period. Entry in the Contest does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Ubisoft Limited, 1st Floor, Chertsey Gate East, London Street, Chertsey, KT16 8AP (the "Sponsor"), whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to LEGAL UK RESIDENTS ONLY, who are Eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Entrants may be asked for proof of age/consent and will be disqualified if false information is supplied. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, Judges, promotion prize suppliers, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Contest (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Facebook database clock will be the timekeeper for this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Visit the ZombiU Facebook page (www.facebook.com/zombiugame) or competition page direct http://zombiumobile.ubisoft.uk.com during the Contest Period, complete the entry form Like the page, also checking the box indicating your agreement to the official rules and clicking on the button to submit your entry.
Entries that do not meet the requirements or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. The Sponsor, in accordance with the Contest rules and regulations, will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry. All materials submitted to Sponsor shall become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. By entering and participating in the Contest you agree that you shall relinquish any and all rights to the materials that you submit and that Ubisoft shall have the unqualified right and perpetual license to exploit such materials in any way it deems fit, for any purpose, without any compensation to you for use of the same.
The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and to award the prizes based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
Entries made on another’s behalf by any other individuals or any other entity, including but not limited to commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Contest. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. BY ENTERING, ALL PARTICIPANTS AND/OR ENTRANTS RELEASE THE SPONSOR, ANDADMINISTRATOR FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH EACH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION AND/ORENTRY IN THE CONTEST AND/OR HIS/HER RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE AWARDED IN THIS CONTEST.
The Sponsor is not responsible for problems downloading or uploading of any contest-related information to or from the web site or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the web site, or any other technical problems related to web site entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Contest.
Ubisoft cannot be held responsible for lost, incomplete or corrupted entries.
4. GRAND PRIZE VENUES & DATES:
Two winners will be chosen and awarded two Zedevents tickets to any available Zed Events venue until end of 2013 – subject to availability
5. PRIZES: Only the prizes listed below will be awarded in this Contest.
Grand Prizes: Two prizes of two Zed Events tickets
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Conduct of the Contest is under the supervision of the Sponsor. Potential Prize winners will be notified in person and/or by phone and/or by email or mail or express mail using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential prize winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential prize winner does not respond within (2) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification or prize is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Alternate winner will be defined as the next runner-up as determined by the Judges. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
Guests must arrive at the venue by the time the doors open to pick up their tickets.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE/ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS: Acceptance of any Prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for the Promotion Entities to exploit and use prize winner’s entry materials, name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the "Attributes"), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Promotion Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
Submission of an entry grants the Sponsor and its agents the right to record, copy, publish, use, edit, exhibit, distribute, perform, merchandise, license, sublicense, adapt and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation and without any compensation to the entrant. Submission of an entry further constitutes the entrant’s consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor any and all rights, title and interest in the entry, including, without limitation, all copyrights.
8. DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook, Inc., and the Promotion Entities are not responsible for, and entrant hereby releases Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook, Inc., and the Promotion Entities from any claims arising from: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest and (vi) use of any prize.
11. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: UBISOFT ZombiU Zedevents, Ubisoft Limited, 1st Floor, Chertsey Gate East, London Street, Chertsey, KT16 8AP. Winners list will be available after 01/08/2012. All such requests must be received by 01/09/2012.
12. ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY: You may also enter the competition by sending the answer to the competition question, subject to the same rules as this online Contest, contained herein. Please be sure to include a card containing your name, age, address and contact phone number/email address for verification and notification. Post to: ZombiU Zedevents Facebook Competitions, Ubisoft Limited, 1st Floor, Chertsey Gate East, London Street, Chertsey, KT16 8AP one (1) week before the official online closing date (June 30, 2012 @ 10:31 am (EDT).) to allow time for administration of your entry.
© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. ZombiU, Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The use of any prize manufacturer or venue, name or trademark in connection with any of the prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize, and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.
Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes for free by the Alternate Method of Entry.